Friday 11 August 2017

Oh So Eclectic Sending Wishes Your Way Card

I love the Happy Birthday card on the front cover of the SU! 2017 Annual Catalogue and since getting the 'Oh So Eclectic' set I've been wanting to CASE the card.  So here's my version - it's pretty similar, there's just a few tweaks.


There's a lovely cut out design die in the 'Eclectic Layers' Thinlits die set.  I stamped the birthday sentiment and then cut out the design from the Whisper White panel so that the Berry Burst card base colour shows through.  I added a few sequins to embellish.  I added leaves and a flower to the envelope flap to complete the project. 


I am really loving the watercolour look stamp sets and patterned papers at the moment.  I used the 'Watercolor Wings' set on Sunday and I inked up my new 'Tranquil Tulips' set on Wednesday.  I'll be sharing those cards soon!  

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Oh So Eclectic' & 'Butterfly Basics' sets
CS: SU! Berry Burst, Night of Navy & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'Naturally Eclectic' DSP
Ink: SU! Berry Burst, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy & Soft Sky
Tools: SU! 'Eclectic Layers' Thinlits die set, 'Pretty Label' punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon, 'Fancy Frost' sequins, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10