Friday 18 August 2017

Fluttery Butterfly For You Card

This is a thank you card I've made for my friend Jan using Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Whisper White as my colour combo.  I demonstrated the SU! 'You Move Me' stamps and dies at card group and Jan loved the look.  As I'd got a stamped image already from the demo I'd done at card group I decided to use it to make a card for Jan.

I die cut a mini treat bag as an envelope, die cut the grid and embellished the bag. I die cut the 'For You' twice, once from Lost Lagoon CS and again from Whisper White CS and I offset the two shapes when I adhered them to give a shadow effect.


Here's the card and treat bag envelope side by side.


Here's just the card.  I secured a loop of ribbon behind the Lost Lagoon mat layer to make it easy to slide the card out of the bag.


Here's the inside of the card with a trio of sweet stamped butterflies.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'You Move Me' & 'Rose Wonder' sets
CS: SU! Lost Lagoon, Pool Party & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Lost Lagoon & Pool Party
Tools: SU! 'Move Me', 'Mini Treat Bag' & 'Rose Garden' Thinlits die sets
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Lost Lagoon ribbon, rhinestone jewel

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10