Saturday 22 April 2017

Flag Banners Blooms & Wishes For You Card

This is a card I've made for friends to say thank you for my birthday gifts.  I wanted a bright and cheery little number made with the SU! Blooms and Wishes set.  I love the watercolour look these flower stamps have!

The flag banners were cut out from SU! 'Succulent Garden' DSP and I adhered them to the front of a Flirty Flamingo A6 sized card base.  I stamped the leaves in Old Olive ink - full strength and stamped off once.  I stamped the blooms in Flirty Flamingo and Watermelon Wonder inks - stamped off once.  I stamped the sentiment in full strength Early Espresso ink and stamped the flower centres in stamped off once Early Espresso ink.  I popped up the stitched circle and popped up the fussy cut blooms.


Here's the inside of the card and the envelope.  I popped up the sentiment oval on the inside and covered the envelope flap with watercolour striped paper from the 'Succulent Garden' DSP pack.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Blooms & Wishes' & 'Flourishing Phrases' sets
CS: SU! Flirty Flamingo & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'Succulent Garden' DSP
Ink: SU! Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive & Watermelon Wonder
Tools: SU! 'Stitched Shapes' Framelits die set, Sizzix 'Banners' die set
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10