Wednesday 29 March 2017

Sunburst, Hot Air Balloon & Clouds Birthday Greetings Card

I'm trying to get ahead and add a few birthday cards to my stash - this card is suitable for a male so that's a bonus!

I die cut two Sunburst shapes, one Daffodil Delight and one Basic Gray, glued the two shapes together so they were offset and keeping the shape larger than I needed I glued the Sunburst to a panel of Soft Sky CS. I trimmed off the excess Sunburst pieces and glued the Soft Sky panel to the front of an A6 sized card base made from Whisper White thick CS.  I attached the die cut hot air balloon with an action wobble spring, inked each cloud with Smoky Slate ink applied with a sponge dauber and adhered the clouds in place.  I popped up the stamped and punched sentiment oval and decorated the hot air balloon with small silver nailheads.


Here's the inside and the envelope flap.


No comments:

01 09 10