Monday 16 January 2017

Mr & Mrs T-shirts Wedding Card

This is the second wedding card I made for my friend Kath.  Once the t-shirts idea had popped into my head I just had to have a go.  This was a lot of fun to make!

I made a 5 3/4" square card, chose a colour combo of Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Whisper White and used elements from my MFT 'Blueprints 14' die set.  I stamped the MR and MRS on the two t-shirts and then die cut the shapes.  I added just a bow tie to the MR t-shirt and a lacy collar and three rhinestone jewels to the MRS t-shirt.  I stamped the ampersand and used punches to make the circle element.  Once I'd adhered all the layers in place I popped up the t-shirts and ampersand circle and added the scalloped border and three punched hearts.  I sprinkled on a few rhinestone jewels to complete the card front.


My SU! order arrived while I was making this card so I took the opportunity of using a new stamp set on the inside of the card - the 'Any Occasion' SAB set.  Hmmm, some of the stamps in that set are SO teeny tiny - you definitely need to clean them and put them away immediately so they don't get mislaid!  I added a stamped and die cut 'sending you love' sentiment label.  For the envelope I stamped a lacy border using another SU! SAB set -  'Delicate Details' and popped up a die cut name label element.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Custom Tee', 'Any Occasion' & 'Delicate Details' sets, 'MR & MRS' from Clearly Besotted 'Magnolia Blooms' set, Hero Arts 'Sending You Love' set
CS: SU! Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Basic Black & Whisper White
Ink: Memento Gray Flannel & Tuxedo Black, SU! Blushing Bride
Tools: SU! 'T-shirt Builder' Framelits die set, MFT 'Blueprints 14' die set, Hero Arts 'Small Tag Frame' die set, Sizzix 'Card, Fancy Frame Flip-Its #2' Framelits die set, MISTI, circle punches
Embellishments & accessories: SU! rhinestone jewels, silver metallic enamel heart shapes, Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif


No comments:

01 09 10