Friday 29 July 2016

Pear Pizzazz Tealights Gift Box

Just a quick post to share the gift box I've made for 12 Crisp Melon and Rhubarb scented tealights.  I used SU! Pear Pizzazz CS to make the box and some pretty Bazzill patterned paper.  I chose colours from the patterned paper as accent colours, opting to use Rose Red and Marina Mist.  I inked all the edges with Pear Pizzazz ink applied with a sponge dauber and I added a Rose Red frame around the aperture.  I used the Decorative Label punch plus circle punches to create the tag and I tied it to the ribbon bow with some white baker's twine.


Here's a top view.


I've loved making a few of these tealights boxes, they're easy to put together and they make a lovely little gift - I know I'd be very happy to receive one, I do love my candles!  I followed the excellent instructions provided by Sam over at Pootles on this blog post.  The blog post also has a link to a fab video tutorial so do check it out if you want to make these yourself.

I'm going to give the tealights gift boxes a little rest - just for a while!  I have lots of crafty bits and pieces that I've started but which need finishing.  I've organised them today into a tidy pile and I'm going to concentrate on those next before starting anything new!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Best Yet' set
CS: SU! Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red & Whisper White

Patterned paper: Bazzill 'Vintage Lace' 6" x 6" pad
Ink: SU! Pear Pizzazz & Rose Red
Tools: SU! Simply Scored, SU! Decorative Label & circle punches, rectangle Nestabilities die, sponge dauber
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon, SU! white baker's twine, SU! Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10