Saturday 2 July 2016

Flamingo Floral Thanks Card

My SU! 'Detailed Floral' Thinlits dies arrived a few days ago and I just had to make a card using them!  When I borrowed the dies from Lesley I used Night of Navy CS, heavily influenced by the 'Floral Boutique Suite' pages (76 -77) in the SU! catalogue.  This time I opted for the pretty Flirty Flamingo new In Colour.  I used all three dies in the set to cut my floral panel, leaving just a small gap between the small and large floral dies and I popped the panel up.  I stamped the border stamp from the 'Floral Phrases' set onto a strip of white CS using stamped off twice Flirty Flamingo ink, stamped the sentiment over the top in Early Espresso ink, trimmed the strip to size and popped it up.



I stamped two floral spray images, fussy cut them and glued them inside the card.  I stamped the border die twice to decorate the envelope.



On Thursday it will be our July card group get together so I've got to stay focused on that and not get distracted!  I've made two cards, packaged the kits for one card and I'm part way through kitting up the second card.  I've just got home after doing some shopping and it's started throwing it down with rain - the perfect time to get in my craft room then!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Floral Phrases' set
CS: PaperMania white A6 card blank, SU! Flirty Flamingo & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Flirty Flamingo & Early Espresso
Tools: SU! 'Detailed Floral' Thinlits die set
Embellishments & accessories: small 3D foam pads, SU! Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10