Thursday 18 June 2015

Lake Pine Tree Scene Best Wishes Card

Sally Holmes has incredible cards made with Inkylicious ink duster brushes on her Crafty Salutations blog.  I love Sally's tranquil lake scene card and she very helpfully made a video tutorial which can be found HERE.  I needed a belated birthday card for a male and I thought this card would fit the bill perfectly.  I got out my brushes, inks and stamps and had a very therapeutic play in my craft room!  Hmmm, I need way more practise to get to Sally's standard but at least I gave it a go - huge thanks to Sally for the inspiration and the how to!


Here's the inside of the card and the envelope flap.



Supplies:
Stamps: Inkylicious 'Northern Pine' & 'Oriental Awakening' sets, Hobby Art 'Sentiments' clear set
CS: SU! Basic Black, Smoky Slate & Whisper White
Ink: Memento Dandelion, Lilac Posies, Grape Jelly & Tuxedo Black
Tools: Inkylicious ink duster brushes, Spellbinders Labels 4 die set, circle punches, sponge dauber, craft mat & water spritzer bottle
Embellishments & accessories: silver nailheads


 photo RoseRuth.gif

1 comment:

Sally H said...

It is beautiful, Ruth! Love the envelope and inside too. Thanks for the mentions x

01 09 10