Wednesday 13 November 2013

Batch Of Leaf Thanks So Much Cards

I like to make a thank you card for each of my SU! customers and slip it into their bag of goodies and this is a batch of four cards I made.

I made Very Vanilla card bases measuring a tad over 4" square.  I stamped the Very Vintage wheel along the bottom, drew a line with a Soft Suede marker and stamped the sentiment.  I inked the solid leaf with Old Olive ink, added Early Espresso ink with a sponge dauber and stamped the outline in Early Espresso ink.  I fussy cut the leaf, popped it up and added a linen thread bow.  


The leaves from the Gently Falling set look lovely after being stamped, they're really beautiful images! 


Here's just one card on its own.


Here's how I decorated the inside and the envelope of each card.



I was happy how these cards turned out and I hope my customers liked them too!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Gently Falling' & 'Simply Sketched' sets, 'Very Vintage' wheel
CS: SU! Very Vanilla
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Early Espresso & Soft Suede
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Linen Thread, Dimensionals


 photo ruth3.gif 

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Super set of thank you cards! i love the leaves, they look so real!

01 09 10