Saturday 22 December 2012

Row of Trees Merry Christmas Kickstand Card

I made this gingerbread card a while back and said at the time I wanted to make a trees version and here it is!  I've used the same size card and layout but with the different colours and images I've got a whole different feel to this card.  While the gingerbread card is fun and playful, I feel this trees version is more grown up and sophisticated!  I added Star Dust Stickles to the dots on the trees and I topped each tree with a holographic sequin with a jewel in the centre.  The sentiment label also had some bling added and I popped the label up.


Here's the inside.

And here's the envelope.  I just love that non traditional Christmas patterned paper, what a gorgeous colour and design!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Scentsational Season' & 'Owl Occasions' sets, Stampendous 'Christmas Wishes' clear set
CS: SU! Baja Breeze, Old Olive & Very Vanilla

Patterned paper:  Echo Park Winter Wishes 'Icy Chevron'
Ink: SU! Old Olive & Perfect Plum
Tools: SU! Holiday Collection Framelits die set, Spellbinder's Labels Trio die, Memory Box Chadwick Label die, SU! Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, sponge dauber
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Star Dust Stickles, holographic sequins, SU! Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals


Photobucket

1 comment:

sandie said...

Beautiful Ruth. That purple paper is gorgeous and I adore how you have matched the envelope. What a joy it will be for the person who receives this!

01 09 10