Monday 23 April 2012

Everything Eleanor Thanks Card

My good friend Jan gave me the Everything Eleanor set for my birthday, it's been on my wish list for a while and it's lovely to be able to use this gorgeous set now!  I thought it only fitting to use the set on a thank you card for Jan.  The card measures 5 3/4" square and I used Island Indigo, Baja Breeze and Rich Razzleberry for my colour combo - suggested by the SU! Colour Coach - and it's a winner as far as I'm concerned!

I stamped the flourish a few times on a panel of Island Indigo text patterned paper, mounted that on a Razzleberry layer and added the taffeta ribbon.  I stamped the label and added the 'thanks', stamped the flowers, cut them out, added some gems and popped the flowers up.  I matted onto a Baja Breeze layer and glued that to the Island Indigo card base.   


Here's the inside and the envelope flap.


I also decorated the front of the envelope.  What a beautiful stamp set to work with! 


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Everything Eleanor, Thank You Kindly, Sincere Salutations & Four Frames sets
CS: SU! Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry & Very Vanilla
Patterned paper: Island Indigo text paper from In Color DSP stack
Ink: SU! Island Indigo, Baja Breeze & Rich Razzleberry
Tools: SU! Decorative Label & circle punches, Perfect Layers
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Rich Razzleberry taffeta ribbon, rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals



Photobucket

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Love the layering cardstock that you chose.The colors are lovely.Great Job!

kelly said...

So glad you finally got your inky mitts on this set, you've done a great job with it, can't wait to see what else you make!
Kelly xx

Victoria said...

I got this stamp set last week too and oh my, isn't it a beauty?! That swirl is just gorgeous! I love the rich blues and reds you've combined it with and I love how you've decorated the envelope too!

Margaret said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the amazing flowers and the envelope is as pretty as the card! Beautiful stamp set!

01 09 10