Wednesday 25 April 2012

Everything Eleanor Kind Thanks Card

This is the card I made for great friends Debbie and Mike to say thank you for my fab birthday gifts.  I've been perusing the SU! Summer Mini Catalogue and I've seen a few cards I'd like to CASE.  The card on page 27 caught my fancy as it has a few flagged banners on it.  I just happen to have received my set of MFT Fishtail Flags Stax dies recently and I thought that design would be a good one to follow in order to try my dies out!

I started off with a Lucky Limeade A6 card base and I added the matted layer of patterned paper.  I then used the Everything Eleanor set to stamp the main image panel - the flowers are popped up.  I die cut three different sized fishtail flags, added a brad and popped the Pool Party flag up.  Debs loves birds so I just had to stamp the birdie from the stamp set on the card!  I even used a sweet butterfly brad from my carefully hoarded contraband stash!


I stamped inside the card and added a cut out flower to the envelope flap.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Everything Eleanor & Thank You Kindly sets, Hero Arts 'Sending You Love' clear set
CS: SU! Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Ruby Red, Pool Party, Peach Parfait & Very Vanilla
Patterned paper: SU! Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: SU! Lucky Limeade & Early Espresso
Tools: MFT Fishtail Flags Stax dies, Perfect Layers, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Everyday Enchantment brad, SU! Dimensionals



Photobucket

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

What a Lovely Card!TFS

Unknown said...

Once again, your card amazes me. Just so beautifully made.

01 09 10