Tuesday 10 April 2012

Everyday Enchantment Frame

I just love the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment papers.  I covered this chest of drawers with a couple of the papers a while ago and now I've decorated a frame.  The Glitter Pot have large frames with sheets of 12" x 12" paper inside as you enter the shop and in the refreshment room and I've always liked how they look.  We needed a cosmetic fix to cover a hole in a wall and when I saw this 3 panel frame in Wilko I knew it would be perfect!

I put pieces of my fave papers inside the frame a week or so ago and hung the frame up.  I knew I wanted to put some flowers on the centre panel and I wanted my Blossom Party die so badly but hubby made me wait until my birthday.  Saturday morning I dashed off upstairs to my craft room and had a very happy time die cutting, shaping and sponging away!  I like the frame so much better now I've added the flowers - that naked centre panel was bothering me no end!


Here's a close up of the centre panel.  I've used some luscious contraband Everyday Enchantment brads for my flower centres.  I attached the flowers to the frame with glue dots.  Should I get tired of this paper (at the mo, that seems unlikely!) or if I fall in love with a different selection of papers I can always change what goes in and on the frame - gotta love that!


Supplies:
Stamps: None
CS: SU! Ruby Red, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party & Peach Parfait
Patterned paper: SU! Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: SU! Soft Suede
Tools: SU! Blossom Party Bigz die, Little Leaves Sizzlits die, DEET & moulding mat, paper piercing tool, sponge dauber
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Everyday Enchantment brads, glue dots



Photobucket

2 comments:

ali said...

WHAT A SMASHING IDEA, IT MEAN WHEN YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FAVORITE PAPERS
ON DISPLAY, WILL DEFINITELY BE BORROWING THIS IDEA

Margaret said...

Great decorating idea and your flowers are beautiful!

01 09 10