Monday 10 October 2011

Olive Bauble Happy Christmas Card

Olive, Razzleberry and Vanilla is one of my fave colour combos, especially for Christmas cards.  I decided to pair a fave combo with a simple sketch from my Card Maker's Sketch Book Christmas Celebration book.  I started off with a Razzleberry A6 card base and added an Olive panel embossed with the Sizzix Starry Night embossing folder.  Absolutely beats me why it's called Starry Night LOL but it's a gorgeous folder!  Before gluing the Olive panel down I rounded the right hand side corners and added a length of striped Razzleberry ribbon.  I punched an Olive bauble, added a sparkly gold brad and some gold cord and popped it up on a Razzleberry circle.  Then I added the sentiment and the 3 punched circles at the bottom.


I cut a Vanilla panel for inside the card, rounded the corners.stamped the sentiment and added an embossed Olive strip.  I glued a stamped, punched circle element on the envelope flap.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Delightful Decorations set, Personal Impressions Christmas messages clear set, Stampendous Christmas Wishes clear set
CS: SU! Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Very Vanilla
Ink: SU! Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive
Tools: SU! Ornament punch, circle punches, Sizzix Starry Night embossing folder, Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Rich Razzleberry striped grosgrain ribbon, gold shimmer brad, 3d foam pads


Photobucket

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love these rich colors for Christmas! I took a double look at your embossing when you said it was called Starry Night! LOL!! But it is beautiful and I love how the 3 circles add just the right touch to the bottom.

01 09 10