Thursday 18 August 2011

Whimsical Wings & Wonky Squares Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card I made with the SU! Whimsical Wings set and Wonky Square Nestabilities dies.  I love this set and it's a great one to use with markers!  I stamped an extra bird and larger flower and popped them both up.  I stamped another wing in Marina Mist ink, cut it out and glued it over the Espresso wing.  I stamped the sentiment underneath and added some gems.  Nothing fancy, a very simple card but I was happy how it turned out - and I love those Wonky Square dies!


For the envelope and inside the card I used the lovely flourish from the set and I stamped one of my fave sentiments for inside birthday cards.  I really like blue and brown together and it's even more fab on crisp white! 


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Whimsical Wings set, Hero Arts Yummy Treats clear set
CS: PaperMania square white card blank, SU! Marina Mist
Ink: SU! Marina Mist, Old Olive, Early Espresso & Night of Navy
Tools: Wonky Squares Nestabilities dies, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
Embellishments & accessories: gems, 3d foam pads


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10