Friday 10 December 2010

Glittered Snowflake Ornament Card

Another stamp I've had for years which doesn't get a lot of use these days but I wouldn't dream of parting with it.  I like to get some oldies but goodies out each year and get them inky!  A very simple card, but the sparkly panel and flocked paper make it a bit special too.

I made a top opening A6 size card with Cherry Cobbler CS and added flocked holly paper and a strip of gold lurex ribbon.  I stamped the snowflake ornament in cherry ink and used double sided adhesive sheet to cover the whole panel in crystal ultrafine glitter.  I then layered the sparkly panel to an Old Olive mat and added gold brads.  The olive layer is popped up.  To finish off the front I put a deep red crystal in the centre of the ornament.  I then added a snowflake circle element to the envelope flap.


Then I stamped a sentiment and used decorative corners inside the card.  I coloured the leaves with a marker pen and added red twinkle stickers here and there around the sentiment.



Supplies:
Stamps: All Night Media Snowflake Ornament, sentiment by Stampendous, My Cute Stamps Let It Snow! set
CS: SU! Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive & Whisper White
Patterned paper: Making Memories flocked holly paper
Ink: SU! Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
Tools: Sizzix Decorative Corner Sizzlit die
Embellishments & accessories: Woodware double sided adhesive sheet, crystal ultrafine glitter, gold lurex ribbon, gold brads, red crystal, red twinkle stickers, 3d foam tape

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10