Wednesday 1 December 2010

CAS Winter Bird Birthday Wishes BRAK Card

Photobucket

The snow is still here causing disruption.  I've had to cancel my monthly card group and I'm hoping to reschedule it for next week.  I'm really not liking this cold!  I keep wanting hot buttered crumpets and hot chocolate but the low GI diet doesn't allow that!

At least I can get some card making done.  This is a simple wintery Birthday RAK card I've made to send to the USA for a December birthday.  The card is a side opening A6 size made with Rich Razzleberry CS.  The bird embossing folder is from the Cuttlebug 'Winter Wonderland' set of folders.  I've embossed the folder on Core'dinations Amazon CS and then scuffed over the embossing with ultrafine sandpaper.  I've highlighted the snowflakes, branches and pine cone with glitter so there's a lovely sparkle to the card.  I've always loved berry and olive green together, this is definitely one of my all time fave colour combos!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Sincere Salutations set
CS: SU! Rich Razzleberry & Very Vanilla, Core'dinations Amazon
Ink: SU! Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Bird folder from Cuttlebug 'Winter Wonderland' embossing folder set, SU! plain and scalloped oval punches, X Cut corner rounder punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Rich Razzleberry dotted grosgrain ribbon, Crystal ultrafine glitter, ultrafine sandpaper


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10