Wednesday 17 November 2010

Tree Merry Christmas Card

A Christmas card in traditional red, green and gold.  I love Christmas cards in non traditional colours but there's something timeless about red, green and gold that appeals too.  I even did some old school gold embossing.

The card is a side opening A6 size.  The patterned paper I've used is absolutely gorgeous, the holly is flocked.  I couldn't resist using the Photo Corners punch to cut out a fuzzy corner!  I stamped the pot separately, cut it out  and glued it over the top.  I used a Marvy marker to colour in the star at the top of the tree.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Contempo Christmas set
CS: SU! Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
Patterned paper: Flocked holly paper by Making Memories
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Memento Rhubarb Stalk,  Encore Metallic Gold, Marvy red marker pen
Tools: Rectangle Nestabilities dies, SU! Photo Corners punch
Embellishments & accessories: Gold embossing powder, gold lurex ribbon


Photobucket

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Lovely and festive.

01 09 10