Saturday 27 November 2010

Bird For You BRAK Card

This is a Birthday RAK card that will be winging its way to Australia later today.  I used SU! Rose Red CS - one of my fave colours - to make the side opening A6 size card.  I stamped the Bella Toile stamp on Whisper White CS in Old Olive ink.  I punched the bird wing out of Rose Red patterned paper.  I used the Crop-A-Dile to punch circles for the bird eye and flower centres.  Two more punches were used on the card, the Eyelet Border punch and, of course, my current fave Photo Corners punch.


After finishing the card front, I decorated the inside and the envelope flap.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Bella Toile background stamp, For You sentiment from SU! One of a Kind set, inside sentiment by Hero Arts
CS: SU! Rose Red, Old Olive & Whisper White

Patterned paper:  SU! Rose Red Prints Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Old Olive ink pad, SU! Rose Red & Old Olive marker pens
Tools: SU! Bird punch, SU! Photo Corners punch, SU! Eyelet Border punch, SU! 1 5/8" circle punch, SU! Scallop Circle punch,  EK Success flower punch, Crop-A-Dile
Embellishments & accessories: Anita's olive ribbon


Photobucket

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Your card is beautiful! Love these colors together. The inside and the envelope are just as beautiful! Great job on this. Best, Curt

01 09 10