Wednesday 6 October 2010

Butterfly For You - Hope You Can Cling To Campaign Card

My old camera plus a borrowed lead means that I'm back to blogging, yay!  This was another card I made for the Hope You Can Cling To campaign.  One of the Splitcoast Stampers challenges on World Card making Day was to make a card inspired by lingerie.  That meant a girly card was in order and I decided on soft colours, pretty ribbon and gems for my card.

I made a side opening A6 size card and embossed the front with the very pretty and feminine Victorian Fleur embossing folder.  I've used rectangle Nestie dies for my layers.  I stamped the butterfly in VersaMark ink on thick white vellum and embossed with white embossing powder.  I then coloured the butterfly from behind using Copic marker pens and I popped up the wings before attaching the butterfly to the yellow panel.  To finish off the card I added the lovely pink ribbon and 4 pink gems to the yellow panel.



Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly by Magenta, sentiment from SU! Fresh Cuts set
CS: White CS, thick white vellum, Bazzill Romance & Cream Puff
Ink: VersaMark, VersaMagic Pixie Dust chalk ink, Copic marker pens
Tools: Rectangle Nestabilities dies, PaperMania Victorian Fleur embossing folder
Embellishments & accessories: white embossing powder, Doodlebug pink ribbon, Anita's gem wheel, glue dots


Please note I'll be posting a second time today because I have an announcement to make and a chance for readers to win a giveaway!  Please do come back!

 
Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10