Monday 13 September 2010

Two Simple Sparkly Seasonal Cards

A couple of non stamped seasonal cards using Cuttlebug folders and glitter.  The two folders I've used for these cards come from a set of six called Winter Wonderland.  I was inspired by cards I saw on display at the Glitter Pot when I visited for their demo weekend last Saturday and Sunday.  The sparkle makes all the difference to these simple cards.  They're fairly quick to make so good to mass produce and being flat, they'll be nice and easy to post too.

For the Let It Snow card I've made a side opening A6 size card.  I've embossed the swirly snowflakes (I LOVE this folder, it's gorgeous!) on  Harborside Core'dinations CS and scuffed the embossing.  I've then added pale blue glitter.  The Let It Snow is a Sizzix Sizzlits die cut shape.  I've added an aqua gem to the dot over the i.



For the baubles card, I've made an Elegant Eggplant A6 card and embossed the baubles (another gorgeous folder!) on Wisteria Core'dinations CS and scuffed the embossing.  This time I added crystal glitter.  The sentiment is a rub on, it's been ages since I've used rub ons and I still have quite a few in my stash!  I've added a purple crystal to the central bauble.



Supplies:
Stamps: None
CS: SU! Whisper White & Elegant Eggplant, Core'dinations Harborside & Wisteria
Ink: None
Tools: Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland embossing folder set, Sizzix Sizzlits Let It Snow die
Embellishments & accessories: Pastel blue and crystal ultrafine glitter, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, Pebbles Inc. Merry Christmas rub ons, gems


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10