Saturday 14 August 2010

Tree Trio Birthday Wishes - Craft for Life Campaign

Here's a masculine birthday card I made for the Cancer Research UK Craft for Life Campaign. My hubby Owen volunteers in our local Cancer Research UK shop and I gave him a bunch of cards to take in a couple of weeks ago. Owen checked the card spinner on Monday and told me I need to make some more as almost all of my cards have been sold!

I've used the SU! Trendy Trees set for this card, it's such a fun set to use. I love that the patterned paper from the Sweet Pea stack matches the stamp set! The middle tree circle is popped up.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Trendy Trees & Wow Flowers sets
CS: SU! Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Taken With Teal, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White
Patterned paper: SU! Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper stack
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron & Pumpkin Pie
Tools: Circle punches, EK Success Dotted Wave punch
Embellishments & accessories: 3d foam pads

Photobucket

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Honestly, I love any card with trees! I love how you did the circles around the trees. This would make a great Fall card too! Great work! Best, Curt

01 09 10