Tuesday 31 August 2010

Love Birds Anniversary Card for Owen

Today is our wedding anniversary and this is the card I made for my dear hubby Owen - not to mention patient and long suffering! I used the supplies that Joanne gave us for the August SU! Stamper's Ten challenge - CS in Really Rust, Taken With Teal and More Mustard, a piece of Autumn Meadows paper and some Mustard ribbon.

I added small teal crystals as eyes and I popped up both birds. I also added 3 larger teal crystals to the strip of ribbon - I know Owen doesn't mind a touch of bling on the cards I make for him! I finished off by sticking on the metal photo corners. These were a bargain I found in the Cancer Research UK shop, 50p a pack or 3 packs for a £1 - so I snaffled a few packs!



Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment by Stampendous
CS: SU! Really Rust, Taken With Teal & More Mustard
Patterned paper: SU! Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Really Rust
Tools: SU! Two Step Bird punch, small heart punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! More Mustard grosgrain ribbon, Kaisercraft teal crystals, American Crafts Pewter metal photo corners, 3d foam pads

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10