Thursday 19 August 2010

Coffee Easel Card for Owen

A fun little easel card I made for my hubby Owen. I'm loving these smaller size easel cards at the moment, this one measures 4" square.

The stamp set is from Elzybells, it's so sad that they're closing down. I love the cups in the set and they're perfect for paper piecing. I've used olive paper from the SU! Sweet Pea stack. I also used my new Sizzix decorative strip die on this card, I love those loops! The die also has a large rick rack design on it too. I do like to use ribbon and bling on cards but I don't always use them on masculine cards - but I know Owen doesn't mind if I sneak some on a card for him!

I wrote "well, two out of three ain't bad!" on the card.



Supplies:
Stamps: Elzybells Tea For Two set
CS: SU! Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
Patterned paper: SU! Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper stack
Ink: VersaMagic Jumbo Java chalk ink
Tools: Square Nestabilities dies, Sizzix Loops & Rick Rack Decorative Strip die
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Kaiser teal gems

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10