Monday 12 July 2010

So Glad We're Friends Card - Craft For Life Campaign

I recently bought an EK Success border punch and I kept the packaging as I loved the turquoise paisleyesque design and reckoned I could use it on a card. I decided to go with bright pink and black with the turquoise. A fun colour combo!

I cut a piece of A4 black card in half lengthways and then scored at the halfway mark so the fold is at the top of the card. I then used the Dotted Wave punch on a panel of Melon Mambo CS. The turquoise patterned panel had some text on it that I needed to cover up so I used a lush black Bazzill Bling flower with a turquoise brad centre. For the sentiment, I punched 2 circles the same size in Melon and black and offset them. This card will be donated to the Craft for Life campaign to support Cancer Research UK.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Best Yet set
CS: Black CS, SU! Melon Mambo, packaging from an EK Success punch
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: EK Success Dotted Wave punch, circle punch
Embellishments & accessories: Bazzill Bling Black Tie flower, turquoise brad

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10