Wednesday 14 July 2010

Blue & Yellow Flowers Fabulous Birthday

I came across this great card on the Splitcoast Stampers gallery and I just loved the colour combo and how the flowers from the Greenhouse Garden stamp set had been used, so I decided to CASE it and make my own version. Many thanks to Jan for the kind loan of her Greenhouse Garden stamp set!

I stamped my blue flowers in Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy inks and for the yellow flower I used Barely Banana and Really Rust. I stamped the yellow flower separately, cut it out and popped it up. I've sponged Bashful Blue ink all around the white panel. For the corner ribbon element, I fixed a length of ribbon behind the corner and attached a bow I made on the Bow Easy over the top. I coloured the sentiment in Not Quite Navy and Really Rust markers.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Greenhouse Garden set, sentiment by Hero Arts
CS: SU! Not Quite Navy & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Barely Banana & Really Rust
Tools: Bow Easy bow maker
Embellishments & accessories: Offray pale blue satin ribbon, 3d foam pads

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10