Friday 21 May 2010

CAS Thank You Sew Much - For OLW5 Challenge

Susan's CAS One Layer Wednesday challenge this week is to use faux embellishment stamps. This was perfect for me to get a new stamp inky - I just got the Off Beat Background set from Waltzingmouse stamps and the fab stitching stamp is from there. As it turned out, it was perfect for me to get some old stamps inky too - my button stamps come from a really old Woodware set that hasn't been used in a loooong time! Thanks Susan for another enjoyable one layer card challenge!

The card measures 4" square. I used three different colours of blue chalk inks for my stamping. I thought the sentiment was ideal to go with the stitching! This will be another eBay thank you note.



Supplies:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Off Beat Backgrounds & Sewing Box Hugs sets, Woodware His Birthday set
CS: Anita's 4" square textured white card blank
Ink: VersaMagic chalk inks in Sea Breeze, Aegean Blue & Night Sky

Photobucket

11 comments:

tkle crafts said...

Oh I love this card! I adore the stitching and the choice of colors are fantastic!

Jennifer Styles said...

I love the fresh colours. This card is sew cute :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

That looks great, love the colors.

Donelda said...

love all those stitches and how the stitching ends at various place. I also love the different sized buttons and layout! Perfect for the challenge!!

Mim said...

That is a very cool stitch stamp! Really like the blue and white theme too.

Susan Raihala said...

Fab colors and layout. That visual triangle of buttons is so balanced and perfect on the square card!

donna mikasa said...

such a great card! i love how real the stitches look!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fabulous! Love your stitches and buttons combo!

Angela said...

I just love the faux stitching! What a nice layout, too -- great job.

Susan said...

I love the colored stitches...and the button stamp is just perfect with this! Adorable card!

Heather said...

Love it. A perfect card, great layout. Hev:)

01 09 10