Sunday 9 May 2010

Bella Toile Elegant Thanks Card

I wanted to make an elegant thank you card today. I also wanted to use some new goodies - the SU! Bella Toile background stamp, Old Olive satin ribbon plus a pearl stick pin. I've been umming and aahing over the Bella Toile stamp and I finally decided to get it and I absolutely LOVE it!

I stamped the background stamp on Perfect Plum CS using Elegant Eggplant ink. I edged an Eggplant CS strip with the Eyelet Border punch and added the satin ribbon. I stamped the thanks - I just adore that font! - and added the elegant hardware frame. To finish off, I added the pearl stick pin. I didn't want to cover up the gorgeous background so I kept the card simple and easy but I hope elegant and classy too!



After finishing the card front, I decorated an envelope and the inside of the card. This photo shows the envelope:



This photo shows the inside of the card:



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Bella Toile background stamp, SU! Thank You Kindly set, inside sentiment from SU! Vintage Vogue set, A Muse Essential Ovals clear set
CS: SU! Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Elegant Eggplant, VersaMagic Tea Leaves chalk ink
Tools: SU! Eyelet Border punch, 1 1/2" & 1 3/4" circle punches, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Old Olive satin ribbon, frame from SU! Hodgepodge Hardware kit, pearl stick pin & clutch from Quixotic Paperie

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10