Friday 9 April 2010

Thank You Sew Much Card for Carol

You can't beat getting new stamps in the post - but it's even more thrilling when you've won a set of stamps and you don't know what is going to be in the packet! Last week I was so lucky - I won a draw for a set of stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I found out on the Monday and on the Wednesday my WMS packet arrived, I couldn't believe how fast they came! My hairdresser was here when they arrived and she was most amused by my excitement! Well, I was chuffed to bits to find the wonderful Sewing Box Hugs set inside.

I've had some lovely gifts for my birthday so I need a lot of thank you cards. I thought this set would be just perfect to use on a card for Carol as she makes quilts and patchwork projects. Carol comes to my monthly card group and I think she might request we use this set one day!

I used an Anita's 4" textured white square card blank. Then I got busy stamping and cutting out. The flower is popped up. This set is such fun to use and I love how the images look when they're assembled together - this card was a pure joy to make!



Supplies:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Sewing Box Hugs set
CS: Anita's 4" square textured white card, SU! Creamy Caramel, Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink & Barely Banana CS
Ink: VersaMagic Jumbo Java chalk ink
Embellishments & accessories: 3d foam pads

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a cracking wee card!!!! Good woman!!

01 09 10