Tuesday 3 November 2009

Stack of Thank You Notecards

I'm selling a few crafty bits and pieces on eBay and I thought it would be fun to stamp some quick and easy thank you notecards that I can include in the package for the winning bidders. I wanted to do this for my auctions that ended last Sunday night and planned to stamp on Sunday afternoon, but at the last minute we went out with friends - so no stamping, but I do love impromptu plans!

I was inspired by a lovely Christmas notecard made by girlgeek101 on Splitcoast Stampers so I CASEd her design. To me, CASE stands for 'Copy And Selectively Edit' - although I have seen it referred to as 'Copy and Steal Everything', but I like to change things rather than make an exact copy. Click here to see her original - the page will open in a new window.

To make the note cards, I cut sheets of SU! Whisper White A4 CS into 4. I stamped part of the gorgeous SU! Medallion stamp in the corner - my eBay user name includes the word pink so I had to use pink ink! Black and white with bright pink is one of my fave colour combos so I used black CS for the scalloped ovals I mounted my thank you sentiments on. I had a very happy time in my craft room making a stack of these!




Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Medallion background stamp and thank you from SU! Ovals All set
CS: SU! Whisper White and Basic Black
Ink: SU! Pixie Pink
Tools: SU! plain and scalloped oval punches

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sartassa said...

gorgeous, a great idea! good luck with selling your stuff!
P.

01 09 10