Tuesday 11 August 2009

CAS Bling Flower Trio Card

Made for the CAS 'Show off your bling!' challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I have had these teardrop shaped gems in my stash for ages and I decided to use some as leaves on flowers.

The stems are wire and they are trapped behind a piece of blue vellum that I ran through my Xyron machine before adhering it to the card. The flowers are made using the PTI Beautiful Blooms set and Cuttlebug Flowers dies. I die cut the shapes first and then stamped the flowers. All the flowers are popped up with 3d foam pads and I added more bling in the form of blue iridescent Swarovski crystals.

I was chuffed to be able to round all four corners of the card with the Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper, it's strong enough to go through two layers of CS, yay!




Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms set, sentiment from Hero Arts
CS & paper: White CS, pale blue vellum
Ink: ColorBox Peacock & Raspberry
Tools: Cuttlebug Flowers dies, Xyron 510, Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
Embellishments & accessories: Wire, green teardrop shaped gems, Swarovski crystals, 3d foam tape


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10