Saturday 8 December 2012

White Embossed Tree Season's Greetings Card - 52 {C}CT Dec Colour Challenge

This week at 52 {C}CT we have a fabulous colour challenge for you - black, white and a metallic of your choice.


I went for silver as my metallic and I've used silver brads and the gorgeous, sparkly SU! silver Glimmer Paper - I LOVE that stuff!  I inked the tree with VersaMark and then heat embossed after sprinkling on white embossing powder.  The sentiment is also white embossed.  After cutting the tree panel to the size I wanted I used a ruler and an SU! silver Dazzle Marker to edge the panel with silver.  I then layered that onto a slightly larger black mat.  I attached the tree panel and the sentiment label to a silver sparkly mat with silver brads and attached the mat to a black A6 size card base.  I punched a sparkly snowflake, attached that to a black circle with a brad, layered onto a larger white CS circle and popped it up.  


I white embossed a sentiment for inside the card and cut it out with an SU! Labels Framelits die and adhered it to a panel of white CS.  To finish off inside I added a trio of small sparkly punched snowflakes.  For the envelope flap I punched black and sparkly silver circles and added more punched small snowflakes.


I hope you will join in with our colour challenge this week, I look forward to seeing what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts 'Branch & Flourish Tree', SU! 'Four the Holidays' set, Stampendous 'Snow Brackets'
CS: SU! Basic Black, Whisper White & Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: VersaMark, SU!  silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker
Tools: circle punches, Spellbinder's Labels Trio die, SU! Labels Framelits die, X Cut snowflake punch, Fiskars snowflake punch, paper piercer
Embellishments & accessories: white embossing powder, silver brads, SU! Dimensionals 


Photobucket

5 comments:

sandie said...

fantastic embossing, and to decorate the envelope, now yo are showing off! Truly stunning Ruth.

Danielle Vincent said...

OMGosh Ruth this STUNNINGLY beautiful!! Love all your special touches and the inside too :o) Hugs D

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous white embossing Ruth - it makes a really lovely card - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx said...

Stunning card, Ruth!!! The inside of this one is just amazing! Hugs, M xx

Lisbeth K said...

Just beautiful, and I really love all the snowflakes <3 <3 Hugs, Lisbeth

01 09 10